So. After the disappointing morning visit to the doctor's and a rejuvenating haircut later, I have decided to fork out and buy some Alli online.
3 months worth to get me through til the middle of August in time for our holiday, and to try and help me lose at least a stone before we go.
I know it's not a miracle answer, but if it gives me a push in the right direction and a bit of a head start, I'm going to take it this time. Even though I'm usually so against this sort of thing.
3 comments:
Wow, sounds like the doctor was nigh on useless. Having said that, I would have totally used it as a chance to abandon the diet and go crazy! Probaly best not to follow my example. Good luck with the Alli, hope it helps you.
I commend you for taking action over something that makes you unhappy. ANY action is better than none, right?
At least it makes you feel like you're moving. I'm keeping you in my thoughts, sweetie...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will help me keep on the straight and narrow... much as I abhor the thought of using something faddy like this - I'm usually such a calories out vs. calories in girl...
Post a Comment