Anyway - my healthy dinner (or so I thought) of:
- 60g orzo pasta
- 1 courgette
- 2 sticks celery
- 25g fresh peas
- 2 large eggs (boiled)
A whopping 13g fat in the 2 eggs alone! So my first meal where I actually ate over 15g fat in one meal - and my calories for yesterday in total were 1,537.
I prepared my lunch for today, but have just found out that my low fat dressing that I buy in France. Not so low fat it turns out. 5g fat in a 30g serving.
So my lunch today: 454cals and 9.5g fat!
I'm also having frustrations with the Alli website - it has an add to favourites button, but it doesn't work, so I'm having to add a lot of things manually every day - like my breakfast! It also doesn't have a food database so I'm having to use various other sources to find out the calorie and fat info - but keeping a spreadsheet for reference.
Tonight's planned Yo Sushi dinner - 4 portions of Cucumber Maki, 1 bowl Miso Soup - total 373cals and 7.9g fat. Slightly under for the total for the day so I may go crazy and have another portion of either of the above. I figure the soup will fill me up....
In other news, I am going to try and spend Monday planning my food and meals for the week ahead before my weekly shop on Tuesday. That way, I can be ultra organised...
2 comments:
Okay...ouch. Some of that stuff I knew...like it's better to buy (and cook with) the egg beaters and forgo the yolks, 'cause that's where all the fat is. I also know that salad dressing is usually pretty high in fat...it seems to be in direct relation to how good it tastes! As for having trouble on the Alli site, maybe you could try using a different browser? I can't tell you how many times I have trouble with a site only to be told it's cause I wasn't using IE. Just a thought...
Am so used to just looking at saturated fat that it's come as a bit of a shock. Managed to stick to the plan though. Stuck to it today too.
Post a Comment