Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Review

The Children in Need bake sale that I did on Friday went well. People are somewhat more willing to donate for children than cats apparently.

I went to my sister's to babysit. The house was cold, and it's the first time I've stayed over there. Kinda strange on my own too, so I went to bed quite early and played with my new phone, curled up under the duvet to get warm.

On Saturday I attempted to get showered and dressed, with some difficulty as the kids would not leave me alone! Evie was going through the contents of my make up case and asking what everything was. One day she'll be big enough for me to show her properly. My sister isn't a big make up wearer. Neither am I, but I've learnt a lot in the past year.

Hubby came to pick me up and we headed off to our hotel near the wedding venue. The venue was gorgeous, and the bride, my friend, looked stunning. I was just so happy for her that she had found someone so perfect for her. We were sat with her uni friends who I have heard so much about over the years, so it was nice meeting them. It was a lovely day, but unfortunately Hubby started developing a migraine so we left after the band started (who were incredibly loud!).

I didn't do well dietwise all weekend. I had chocolate cake at the wedding and this morning we had a Maccie D's breakfast on the way home. I've started coming down with a cold and I'm hoping I'll still be able to get some runs in to compensate.

We shall see how we go, I guess. Still hoping to lose a few more pounds before New York - we fly in 2.5 weeks and I am soooo excited now.

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Playing with a new phone's more fun than playing with a new puppy.

Have a great week!