Thursday, November 12, 2009

Frenemies Part 2

Since we received the unexpectedly large bill for the DIY last night, I have had the wife texting me this morning asking which bank account we have sent the payment to.

The answer is, that we haven't. Not yet anyway. We don't happen to have that sort of money just lying around, and so we need to dig into our precious savings to pay them. That takes a couple of days to transfer across, and then it'll take a couple of days to transfer to them.

The reason for the hurry - her car is in the garage with a huge bill attached and she can't pick it up until she pays them. Well, I'm sorry - but that's really not my responsibility... and if they'd given us the bill when we asked 15 MONTHS AGO, then we would have paid them a lot sooner, but as it is, she'll just have to wait and we will do it as quick as we can.

I'm wondering if I should just ditch them altogether from F'book, Christmas Card lists, mobile directories etc. or go for the slow, subtle approach....

No comments: