So - I managed another 5 mile run last night - it was a bit of a struggle, especially for the last mile, and I have to admit to hanging on to the hand rails a few times.
Still, I don't think I could have done more this week. I stuck to my points more or less except for Sunday, was way under on Tuesday and Wednesday and did run 10 miles, so hopefully that'll bode well for WW class tonight.
I was slightly gutted though when I weighed at home this morning (my scales in the morning tend to agree with the WW later), and I've only lost 1lb. I really don't know what else I could have done, other than cancel the party or have eaten different food to everyone else.
I didn't have caramel shortbread. I didn't have brownies. I didn't have chocolates. I didn't have ice cream.
I did have some goat's cheese and one slice of pizza. That was probably it. But I ate mostly vegetables yesterday (my dinner was mashed butternut squash with sauteed shallots and kalonji seed, courgettes and mushrooms!).
I did line dancing (okay, so probably only about 50calories burnt). I got plenty of sleep. I drank loads of water.
We shall see.
In other news, I've been hitting the Interweb this morning, starting my Christmas shopping from the many catalogues that I've been sent recently. I've still got loads to get, but at least it's a start. I've got some cool things too, I think.
So - will post tomorrow with what my actual official weight loss is, but I think I need to step it up over the next few weeks to get to my next goal.
1 comment:
Sounds like you're really psyching yourself up for this weigh-in....good luck with it.
And kudos on starting your X-mas shopping!
Post a Comment