And today I shall be cooking brownies, sticky onion marmalade, celeriac remoulade, roast peppers... tomorrow I shall be cooking pizza, squash rolls, filo tartlets with sticky onion marmalade and goats cheese, mozzarella balls wrapped in parma ham, sausage rolls and homemade pizza.
All ready for re-heating and serving to the hordes we have coming over on Sunday - all my family. 10 adults, 3 kids, 1 newborn (who thankfully doesn't need catering for!)
Got to get through the weekend without eating too much, and need to get to the gym next week to do at least 2 runs, preferably 5 milers to hopefully lose the 2lb that I need to next week as well.
It's going to be tough.
On Sunday I have to make Millionaire's Shortbread and Coffee and Walnut cake for my weekly bake sale at work to raise funds for our local animal rescue. Luckily neither of these are that tempting, so I should be able to resist with some ease.
On the plus side. I'm learning some will power!
No comments:
Post a Comment