So, my great idea about alternative contracteption? Not going to happen - have read the reviews and the Dr stuff and it turns out that any contraception will have the same effect, and actually, reading other people's side effects, I get off lightly!
Other non-scuppered plans... we've got someone to come over and see whether putting in a fireplace is feasible and how much it will cost.
Oh, and I read in my calendar today that apparently the average American will eat around 35,000 cookies in a lifetime. Working on an age expectancy of 80, that's more than one a day, every day, from birth... now, given that, I hardly think it's likely that someone would live to 80!!
4 comments:
We had good luck with the withdrawal method. Whenever I felt the urge, I would withdraw from the house for a few hours. ;)
And some of us have already eaten our 35,000 cookies. :(
Lol! Thanks for cheering me up in time for the weekend!
I think I owe myself a whole ton of cookies, then!
Maybe not....
I'd like to volunteer to be an honorary American and eat your share, Kathryn - but only if the calories don't count!!!
Post a Comment