So - some great freaking news!
I have finally stopped yo-yoing around the 12st 10lb mark, and weighed in at 12st 6lb this morning. Ok, so I'm not going to believe it until the number goes down some more because I know all too well that one weekend away and it could be back up to 12st 10lb... but still. Yeeha!
I went to the gym last night, and managed only 9.5k - really wanted to do more, but felt so freaking tired and was holding on to the railings for a lot of the last half.
I need to be disciplined to get up early on Friday morning before my hair cut and go out for a 13k run to make up some distance. Still, that's 628k in total so far this year, and that sounds A LOT.
That's nearly as far from London to Bremerhaven in Germany.
That's further than from New York to Waterloo in Ontario.
That's further than from San Francisco to Riverside (both in California)
That's nearly as far from Denver to Boise in Idaho (recent subject of Criminal Minds episode)
That's pretty good, huh?
In other news - Dell have committed to picking up the laptop on the 26th August.
I did realise after I sent my latest email that they had actually said the 18th in the email, but despite reading the email 3 times, I just couldn't spot it. Besides, I wrote back and asked them to confirm the date and got no reply, so not entirely my fault. Hopefully this sorts it.
The guy I am now speaking to keeps talking about arranging a refund for me. Not really sure about that, because I do actually have a working laptop, but at this stage in the game, if they're incompetent enough to give me a refund on a laptop I never should have got and never paid for, then, well, that's their loss, right?!
On holiday tomorrow - going to see my adopted penguin, Walnut, in the Sealife Centre at Weymouth, and then a weekend with best buddies. Must watch food intake though - these tend to be gastronomic affairs and the B&B does a good breakfast apparently.
Oh, yeah, and Hubby is down to 12stone - I lost more than him this week (AMAZING), but at least he's down to his target... will push on right up until our holiday and try and get a bit closer to 12st - I still can't quite get into the cropped jeans I bought for the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment