Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wicked was... well, WICKED!

I thought the whole story was brilliant, although I was really getting a bit sad towards the end and getting a bit tearful.

Anyway - if you haven't seen it, go! I'm not even a big fan of musicals really, but I still loved it. The costumes were incredible, the scenery fantastic and the scene changes just so clever.

However, I was slightly over my points allowance - I had a Boots Shapers wrap and Mint Nougat bar thing, and a couple of gummy sweets from the friends I went with, but even then, I think I was only maybe 4 points over.

However, it was enough, and this morning I have put on 2lb since yesterday.

This does not bode well, as tonight we are eating out at a Morroccan style place, and tomorrow it's Italian. I don't think I could survive until dinner tonight without eating ANYTHING either, so I may have to just stick to cherry tomatoes and celery for lunch to exercise some damage limitation.

I am definitely going to go for a run tomorrow morning though, I need to do something to counteract the meals out.

That's all really.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I DO wish you would stop weighing yourself every day! Isn't that frowned upon? I think you should cut down to twice a week...seriously!