Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Dell Saga Continueth...

Hi

I just wanted to let you know that I have just received a voicemail message from the couriers.

3 points:
  1. You didn't confirm to me what day they were coming (as I requested in my email to you below, to which I never got a reply), so I haven't brought the laptop with me today.
  2. Although the courier rang my mobile as requested, he didn't leave a return number, so I have no means of contacting him to let him know that I don't have the laptop with me.
  3. I specifically asked for the courier to pull up outside the front of our office building - apparently he has gone to the rear loading bay.

Seeing as I have no means of getting in contact with the courier now, I can assume that you will get a "Nothing to Collect" message back from the couriers.

This whole situation is getting ridiculous, I am sure you will agree.

Can you please arrange a day to pick up with your couriers, and PLEASE LET ME KNOW what day you have arranged - without this information, I have no way of knowing when to bring the laptop with me, and as a result, it is currently sitting at home.

Once again, I have tried my best to ensure that you can collect your property, but I am just not sure I can take this anymore - I am rearranging diaries, waiting around for couriers, sending an endless stream of emails that get ignored or instructions not adhered to by the couriers, and I am at the end of my tether.

Please can you advise me on what to do, as I am at a complete loss.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Honey, this is beyond unbelievable. I'm so glad you're blogging about it though...it makes for great conversations between me and my family!

At what point do you just say, "Screw it" and stuff it in your closet? I can't believe how YOU'RE doing all the freakin' work!