- Bacon butties (I had had porridge at home and just steered well clear!)
- Pork with bacon and smothered in cheese
- Roast baby new potatoes
Things I didn't say "No" to yesterday:
- 6 shortbread biscuits
- Plum Crumble and Custard
Both of these are a particular weakness of mine. They were tasty. Not as good as homemade, but I was weak.
I only had toast and marmite for dinner, followed by a Weight Watchers Yoghurt and later on, whilst snug in the kitchen doing a jigsaw, I had a Low Cal Mint Hot Chocolate and a Mingle (mint chocolates, I get hubby to hide them and ration them out to me as I could quite happily eat the entire box in one sitting!)
It wasn't a great day, and I know that I was bad to give into temptation. But I'm not going to let it ruin my week, and today I brought my lunch in (carrots and celeriac, low fat mustard dressing, 2 thin slices of ham, 2 low fat cheese triangles and a wholemeal tortilla wrap - total points = 5).
I am going to the gym tonight, with the intention of running maybe 7 or 8 km, I'll see how it goes. Definitely going to keep doing the sit ups as my stomach muscles are hurting today! My workout will also include a long walk in the snow from the garage (to drop my car off for a service and MOT) to the gym...
Meanwhile, the snow continues to fall, and I have work to get on with.
Hope you are all warm, safe and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment