Friday, January 29, 2010

Coming down with something...

Weigh in last night - lost 0.5lb. Which was pretty good considering we had a weekend in Paris and 3 days of not staying within points at all. I guess the 8.5mile walk around Paris helped, and a day of walking around the show.. and then the 20k that I ran in between weigh ins.

This week will be my first week of actually doing 3 runs - tonight I'm going for another 10k. It was slightly easier on Wednesday, so maybe I'm actually getting fitter. There was certainly no desperate clutching of the handrails on the treadmill like my previous 2 runs.

We have a meal out on Saturday night, so I'm going to try and compensate by cutting back on the rest of my food over the weekend - although we're also going for sushi on Sunday in a sushi-cinema-Sunday extravaganza.

With 30k of running though, I think I'll be on for a weight loss next week. I'm going to try really hard this time around not to have any weeks apart from holiday weeks when I put on - I've sketched it all out and allowing for weight gain on holiday and a 1lb weekly weight loss, then I could get down to 11stone by the end of the year. That would be great. I know it'll be slow going, but I'm not a fast weight-loss girl.

Anyhoo, I think I'm coming down with a cold, but hoping my immune system is a bit stronger and will fight it off. Am cross though, as it's only been a few weeks since I got over my last cold which lasted for nearly a month! I'm not going to let it set me back again though.

So - happy Friday everyone - it's nearly the weekend!

No comments: