Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not getting away with it...

So, I was going to post all about how I had overindulged at the weekend and it was coming back to bite me in the (even bigger) arse. I thought I could make up for it with 4 days of goodness and plenty of exercise, but maybe not.

Anyway, all that is by the by because this morning I had some very exciting news: my brother's fiancee has just given birth to their first child together (she has a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship). She's called Julia Grace.

He was convinced it was going to be a boy, but I reckoned it would be a girl, and I was right!

Anyway, all my brother has ever wanted was a wife and children, so I am so over the moon for him. He's had his troubles in the past (troublesome Thai ex-wife who did a runner as soon as she got her citizenship, mild Tourette's/Aspergers), so I am so happy that his dream is coming true.

They are due to get married in the Philippines (she's from Manila) at the end of December and I am so happy that he has found happiness at last.

So - lunchtime - I am going baby clothes shopping!!! Yay!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Oh, congrats! A little baby girl! We NEED more females in this world...gotta even things out!
Send best wishes all around, auntie!