I just had to post this because I find it hilarious and pretty typical of my brother's communications.
[Okay, so he does have sort of an excuse in that he has a form of Tourette's/Aspergers and doesn't really get social graces, but still]...
Hi, all.
Many of you know, some of you may know, and some of you definitely don't know, that shortly after 3 am on 14th October (yesterday but it feels like last week already) my daughter, Julia Grace, was born. I have attached a picture (which is why I am sending this to those that already know).
Could the various members of my family on the address list please let the aunts, uncles, and cousins who aren't on the address list (because I don't have their email address) know.
Particularly for those of you with whom I have less frequent contact than the others,some background:
The mother, ######, is a Philippino nurse who I have been engaged to for approximately a year. She has been in the UK for many years and was working at ###### hospital until she moved in with me when she started working at ##### hospital (where Julia was born) because it was closer. We are due to be married on #### in #####. ##### has a 4 year old daughter, #####, who I will be adopting once we are married. Both ##### and ###### are wonderful, affectionate, intelligent people who I love very much and they have both made me very happy.
I don't know what else to say really.
P.s. please don't send flowers. We've already run out of vases!
I firstly like the way that it's just HIS daughter, and also his description of his fiancee as "The mother".
No comments:
Post a Comment