Saturday was spent baking brownies, visiting with my sister and her family and just being generally over-cuted by my niece and nephew.
Evie, who is 2.5 and Fin, who is 4.5, have both been singing along to Daddy's music in the car - Meatloaf! Word and tune perfect, and even putting the emphasis on the right words and singing with great gusto! Absolutely hilarious and SOOOO cute!
We also went to a friend's 40th birthday party, she's dances LindyHop and there were several of her "class"mates there, watching them was awesome. I even got asked to dance myself - although I was more "led" than actually dancing myself. Hubby was a bit miserable because his ears are still playing up and the music was very loud and left his ears ringing.
On Sunday we had a very lazy morning, and then went off to John Lewis for a new duvet and some pillow cases, then into the main shopping centre for a bit of shopping, sushi and back to back movies (our Cineworld unlimited card is ACE!). I bought two pairs of killer heels that are actually comfortable and I can walk in them! Unfortunately one of the skirts I bought wasn't as nice on, and the other had the wrong size on the hanger, and while I dream of being a size 8 (US size 4), there was no way in h3ll it was going to fit me!!! Unfortunately I had a bottle of water mishap and it leaked inside all my handbag and I managed to throw the receipt for the skirts out... whoops! Hopefully I'll get store credit!
We saw "The Invention of Lying" and "500 Days of Summer", both of which were hilarious and very entertaining.
Unfortunately I now seem to be coming down with a cold and I have such a busy week ahead of me!
1 comment:
Ooooh, I want to see the invention of lying. Good to know it's funny!
Also, I just got over a cold so I feel you.
And thanks for all the nice comments lately! You're a comment machine! I heart you. <3
~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)
Post a Comment