I have to admit to being wary of getting into this - it seems in the realms of head-f***ery of Lost and Heroes (unsurprisingly), and we gave up after Season 1 of Lost, but have stuck with Heroes.
The whole thing reminded me of an exercise I once had to do as part of a Leadership course. We had to describe to our partners what our ideal 6 months looked like.
Okay, so this is slightly different, but it did make me think about where I want to be in 6 months time and what I'd want my life to be like.
So - my ideal Flash Forward (and in the interests of the power of visualisation, using assertive, positive language):
- I will weigh 154lbs or under
- We will have our business registered, bank accounts set up, suppliers enlisted and website ready to launch
- We will have booked up most of our planned holiday to the USA in September
- I will have thought of something great for Hubby's birthday
- I will be ready to run/have run my first half marathon of 2010
- Hubby will have moved jobs
That's certainly something for us both to work towards.
1 comment:
Ooooh, good list!
Writing down your goals is a really good way to make sure they happen. Good luck on your journey! :)
<3 ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)
Post a Comment