Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cheered right up...

With the news that the Dave Matthews Band is coming to the UK to tour in 2010.

I LOVE this band and have never been able to see them live - they were here this year and I was in France, and they were here a couple of years' ago, but I had an offsite overnight business thing. I was so gutted.

I just hope I can get tickets - they go on sale on Friday, but we'll be in Rome, so I'm hoping that Hubby's iphone can get Ticketmaster in Rome...

6 comments:

BlackLOG said...

A tale of caution when going to gigs - How to almost create the perfect gig experience....

Good luck with getting the Dave Mathews band tickets.

Just a thought, you don't have a friend who you can trust to get them for you?

Runnergirl said...

Loved your blog! Something I am always paranoid about happening to me!!

Hubby works for O2, so he's going to try and get us priority tickets, but failing that I'll just have to resort to the iphone or an internet cafe.

I actually have no idea how fast the tickets will sell either, as I know he's not as big over here as in the USA...

kathryn said...

Oh, I LOVE them! Whenever I'm feeling blue, I watch "Ants Marching" on YOUTUBE...something about him playing the guitar and dancing at the same time....makes me happy! Hope you can get the tickets!

Runnergirl said...

I wish I could get Youtube at work - I've never seen that. Ants marching is my favourite DMB song EVER and the one that got me hooked.

Jenn said...

BEST band of all time, period.

My favorite song is "Crush." When I'm feeling down or pissed, it somehow magically comes on the radio. That song is amazing, the band is amazing. HEART!!!!!!!

Runnergirl said...

It's amazing how relatively unknown they are in the UK still - although they are doing the bigger venues on this tour.

Am SO excited. I'll be gutted if I can't get tickets!