So, I wanted to post some pictures of what I used to be like - before I joined Weight Watchers in 1998.
1996: When I lived in St Lucia, and my parents despaired of my weight (no idea how much I weighed at this point!).
And when I had joined Weight Watchers and taken out my first ever gym membership (weighed in at 15st 5.5lb):
On holiday in Italy in 2004, when I weighed nearly 14 stone again (please note that I had lost more than just a stone and a half in 8 years!!!). My lowest had been 12stone and I stayed roughly around that, until I met my now-Hubby... and this was our first holiday together and this photo made me realise I had to stop being content and get happy with my weight again!
On our wedding day, at my lowest ever, 11st 8lb:
I don't have any photos really at the moment... but I shall post some in time, hopefully looking better than in the above!




No comments:
Post a Comment