Friday, February 5, 2010

Not a bad week, considering...

So, I managed to run 20k this week, but in terms of eating - NOT a good week.

We had my usual Thursday night post weigh-in treats, followed by a healthy Friday but no gym.

Saturday was a healthy breakfast, followed by a healthy-ish lunch and a not very healthy at all thick, French-style Hot Chocolate.

Saturday night was disastruous but delicious with a 10 course meal and a glass of Bubbly at Maze.

Sunday was marginally better with popcorn at the cinema and sushi for dinner.

Monday was good, with a 10k run.

Tuesday was good.

Wednesday it started going pear shaped again with 2 cookies eaten and was way over points, but got a 10k run in at least.

Thursday started badly with another cookie, but ended okay with a static weigh in - no weight lost, but thankfully no weight on.

However, I can't keep on with weeks like these. I had a lucky escape this time, but I can't assume it'll be like that always.

In other news, our VAT number came through last night, so we can start printing our headed paper and contacting suppliers to place orders for stock (once we've sorted out shipping etc.! - meetings this avo on this front).

Oh, and I baked Brownies last night to sell for charity (our team are trying to raise 20,010 for Cancer Research this year)... I haven't done a full on bake sale this time, but should raise £24 at least.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Well, I think you need to realize that 1-2 cookies is not going to ruin the entire week's weigh in.

Now, 10 cookies would be another story!