In the spirit of entrepreneurship, I am going to tell you about a little business that a friend of mine and her sister are setting up: selling good quality and well looked after second hand (sometimes designer) clothes through a market stall in Ireland, and their soon to be launched website here: www.beanboutique.co.uk
In other news, how can Robbie Williams win a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Brits when a couple of his albums flopped massively, he's been off the music scene for a good long while, and has only had a couple of singles out in the last 12 months? It makes a mockery of the award which has been won in the past by musicians and bands who have actually had the longevity to have spent a lifetime in the industry - Status Quo, the Rolling Stones, Queen etc.
Even Take That have had a more successful career than Robbie. With or without him. What a sham.
1 comment:
Huh. I have no idea about the Brits awards...but if you say he didn't deserve it, I've no doubt you're right.
Post a Comment