Thursday, April 1, 2010

If I can't say anything positive..

... then I'm going to try not to say anything at all. Especially none of this saying something positive and immediately ruining it with a negative rubbish that I usually do.

So:
  • I ran 15k again last night. Faster time. No nausea. Whoot!
  • I baked the best batch of cookies I ever have done last Tuesday.
  • I managed to get out for lunch yesterday with two of my work buddies. It was nice to get out of the office with friends.
  • Today we are going to the in-laws for a long weekend break.
  • I have 4 days off, then 4 days at work, then a week's holiday to look forward to.
  • I ordered myself a new suit yesterday - size 14.
  • It's a lovely sunny day today.

I realise as I write that list how quick it is for me to have this little voice saying something negative. This is a bad habit that I need to fix.

Have a great Easter Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Oh, honey...that mean, negative voice is there inside of all of us...and it needs to be silenced!

It serves no useful purpose in your life except to make you freakin' miserable...and what good is THAT??

Kudos on the run...and kudos on going out to lunch with the gals.

And remember: Each designer has their own size range ('specially for suits) and it's just a freakin' number. Cut the tag OUT.