- I managed 2x9.8 mile (16km) runs over the long weekend
- I managed not to make my 11 year old nephew cry when I told him I didn't like his earring (and managed not to be nasty, more to the point, but seriously.... why?!)
- I managed to do a whole load on my cross stitch
- We've kind of decided to look out for a property development project over the next few years, so that's a start on my new life plan
- Father in law came up with a good idea to try and find a garden centre without a developed home & gifts section that we could then propose we develop for them
- I didn't eat all my chocolate eggs in one go
- I won 3 rounds of Rummikub out of 6
- I got my new godson to settle and go off to sleep when he was screaming
It was a very relaxing weekend overall. I'm not happy with the fact that I have put on 4lb over the space of 4 days, but I have only myself to blame. Running makes me hungry and mistakenly believe that I can eat whatever I want. I can't. Yes, I may have been running for a total of 3 hours, but that does not entitle me to eat my weight in cookies and biscuits. A lesson you would think I would have learnt by now, but sadly not.
Most of all, I am looking forward to our holiday next week - which is why I was in the office today at 6:45 as I have soooo much to get done in the next 4 days. It may be a few long days this week, but the holiday will be worth it - me, Hubby, the pool, sunshine and a big pile of books!
No comments:
Post a Comment