Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Plans

I'm not going to call them resolutions, because I end up breaking them within a few weeks and then feel like a complete failure!
  1. Get pregnant - and get more knowledgeable on the whole subject!
  2. Get fitter and healthier again - a Tweetmate of mine has laid down the gauntlet to lose 2 stone. He will lose it faster, but he also eats out more than I and drinks more. That said, he also works from home so can fit in workouts while he works! I am aiming for 1lb a week - although clearly this may be scuppered if we achieve number 1.
Actually, that's pretty much it.

In other news, I still have a bit of a cold, but made myself go to the gym and I did a 3.6mile walk on the Treadclimber in an hour. I nearly fell off twice, but managed to catch myself - you have to really concentrate when using it though!

I would like to do at least an hour three times a week, plus my 90min yoga class once a week - that should get me back into shape. I'm going for longer and less intense and more toning rather than only doing a half hour run and that's it.

I didn't achieve my target last year unfortunately, but I did run 890k through 2010, which was a valiant effort I reckon!

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Okay, I can help you get more knowledgeable on the "getting pregnant" subject. I've had to go over it with three daughters, so I got it down pat.

You see, when a man and woman love each other very, very much...