Not so lucky. And I wasn't expecting anything, but I was wishing... so today, I have disappointment and really bad tummy cramps to contend with.
Oh well. We would have been really lucky if we had managed it first time.
This is going to be tough to do month after month until we get good news... but I'll just have to get used to it, I guess.
I will be purchasing a test that helps us predict things a little better though.
1 comment:
Aw, honey. I'm sorry. Getting those tests that predict your ovulation are a great help, though...just knowing when to do...what. (ahem)
Yeah...the chances of it working on the first try are pretty low...but there's nothing I can tell you that'll make the waiting any easier. Other than to tell you that it's gotta be just the right egg to be your little bundle of joy! You'll see...
Post a Comment