Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's just not going great

Shit shit shit.

I just wrote a massive long post and it didn't save.

Summary:
  • Not pregnant. Feeling crappy.
  • Gaining weight. Feeling crappy.
  • Found beautiful house - going to look around. Need to sell own house but hoping they'll wait for us.

5 comments:

Anbudan, La Mom said...

Hi Runner girl,

I wanted to know how could I get back on running, after YEARS of not running.

And found your blog whilst looking for, or yet thinking of adding "Running" to my 2011 plans.

It is so inspiring to see someone who takes running as a passion in a regular day to day life.

All the very best for everything you wish for in this year.

Keep Running!

Anbudan,
La Mom

BlackLOG said...

After I lost a number of posts I started creating them in outlook and then paste them into the blog. Saves a lot of heartache

Sarahf said...

Gah! I hate when that happens. Sounds like things are still a bit rough, though. Take it easy, everything will work out the way it should.

Runnergirl said...

Anbudan, I hate to destroy the illusion, but I hate running with a passion - I only do it so that I can lose weight and still enjoy food!

BlackLOG - I did that the other day, just in case... and should have done it again, but I was sloppy. Oh the irony - Alanis never sang about that one!

Sarahf - I know, just feeling a bit sorry for myself!!

Anbudan, La Mom said...

Runner girl - Passion or not, to me it is inspiring (890 km)!! However, I do not know(yet) if I will be able to start running. I have this one little baby, who demands ALL my time, for himself! I wish to run for the same * WEIGHT* reson!
sniff sniff :(
Anbudan,
La Mom