So busy at work, and the work filter they've put on has made it hard to post and read other people's blogs.
Running consistently long distances for the meantime, which is good, although just in time for holiday... hope I can keep the fitness up.
Weight had been coming off too, but we had a bank holiday here and a wedding to go to. I wore a very clingy dress that I wasn't 100% sure about, but got a few compliments, so that was nice. Even though I've seen a photo since and I didn't look nearly as good as I did in my head!! Oh well.
Work is mega busy trying to get loads of stuff done before we go away, but once tomorrow is over I can relax!
Trying to get itineraries and maps sorted and printed off as well - hopefully tomorrow will be a bit quieter on the work front and I can get things done. I hope.
I hope I can get one more long run in tomorrow before we go as well, just to try and shift some extra pounds. It's frustrating that I seem to have found my weight loss mojo just in time to be on holiday eating out all the time - oh well, hopefully I can refind it when I get back at the end of the month.
1 comment:
I'm sure the dress looked great. I'm trying to get going with the running but it's still so hot here, so I'm sticking with swimming for the time being...
Post a Comment