Will post fully on holiday when I get time. Currently surviving on 7 hours sleep in the past 48, and jet lag.... and having to stay late at work to get stuff caught up on.
TMI - have needed loo since about 3 hours ago but haven't found time to go!!
Fed up cos quotes for car insurance that I got before I went on hols run out at midnight on the 30th Sept, yet that's when I needed my cover to start... and so I have to go with latest rates which are significantly higher - stung.
Holiday was amazing, and bonus was that I only put on about 4lb. Although I had planned on hitting the gym today, I haven't, and I have been eating Ghirardelli choccies that I brought back with me for my team. Whoopses.
will post full review and some piccies later....
What'd I miss?!
2 comments:
I had my baby!!
I did get that! But I have been very slack at sending a congrats card!!! Is it too late?!
Post a Comment