As Hubby put it, we emptied out the sitting room to have it redecorated, and have filled 3 other rooms in the process!
Tonight's dinner was ate on our laps on chairs in the kitchen, watching something on the laptop. Not the comfiest.
Work has slowed a little, or else I'm getting better at leaving on time. I hit the gym yesterday for a quick 5k before I had to get home for the plumber. It was awful. It was painful. I ended up with the worst bloated tummy and cramps afterwards. Then we had to move everything out of the sitting room, so I didn't really get much sitting and relaxing time.
Then, tonight, I went again and managed a far more respectable and not as painful 11k. No tummy cramps, and no knee issues either. Still pretty stiff from my first yoga class last week though. Need to step up the running pace though and have to hit 30k a week to get to my target, all because I missed 2 weeks.
The weekend has taken its toll as well - we were at the in-laws with lots of yummy bonfire night treats - what with that and no exercise... yup, nearly back up to 13stone again. Not happy with that at all.
In other news (TMI time), I seem to have gotten back into my natural cycle, so let the baby making attempts begin. When we get time. And aren't knackered.
So. That's pretty much all. Life is pretty dull reading at the moment, huh?!
Meanwhile I shall go and try and catch up on some of your news!
2 comments:
Sounds like chaos! Hope the living room turns out perfectly.
Oh boy! (Or, girl!) Let the fun begin! I'm glad work has become less insane, sweetie.
Post a Comment