Whee! Beautiful! Is that hubby in that photo? It looks like he's sitting on a mini Great Wall of China! You should blow some of these up and put them on the wall. They really are beautiful.
We're going to completely redo the dining end of our kitchen and put a selection of photos up in there - they have come out better than I hoped - great camera!
We just both loved the geography everywhere we went - it was like nothing we've ever seen before. And is one of the big reasons I love America!
2 comments:
Whee! Beautiful! Is that hubby in that photo? It looks like he's sitting on a mini Great Wall of China! You should blow some of these up and put them on the wall. They really are beautiful.
We're going to completely redo the dining end of our kitchen and put a selection of photos up in there - they have come out better than I hoped - great camera!
We just both loved the geography everywhere we went - it was like nothing we've ever seen before. And is one of the big reasons I love America!
Post a Comment