I can't seem to leave comments on anyone's posts - it tells me I can't use my Google Account to leave a comment, but doesn't seem to register my Blogger log in.
What is going on?!
Then I seemed to have signed up to Google Reader thinking that would let me manage my blog, but no, I can see all the ones I follow, but not my own!
All I wanted to do was leave this comment for Sarahf on her blog...
"I've been pretty AWOL too. Well done on the run, especially in the rain, and good luck for the Kobe Marathon (I am wondering if that has anything in common with Kobe beef in terms of someone giving you a lovely massasge at the end?).
Lol on the gym/marriage!"
Can anyone help me? Or am I better off just ditching the whole thing and going over to Wordpress or Tumblr?
2 comments:
Come to Wordpress! You know it makes sense :)
Wedding silk sarees : Exquisite collection of Silk Sarees, Wedding, Partywear,Casuals,woven.
High Heels For Men : All the men who love high heels have to fight for fashion freedom. The men have right to wear high heels and everybody must accept this right.
Night life in Goa : Goa comes alive with its vibrant nightlife. Check out information about Goan night life.
Ayurvedic Health care : Ayurveda remedy and treatment for erectile dysfunction,low libido, low sperm count, low sperm motility, male infertility.
Post a Comment