I hate Powerpoint. I spent all day today coping with it crashing every time I tried to amend a graph. It drove me crazy - to the point of tears. I have a presentation to give tomorrow and I am no way near finished with it.
But, I had to come home because we had a viewing on our house (yay!), so I guess I'll have to go in early tomorrow.
On the house front - the couple who are also interested in the house we want have decided to have a survey done before they put in an offer - which is a very odd thing to do, but at least it means that we get a couple of extra days to get our offer in.
I think the couple who saw our house tonight liked it, but they want to have a viewing during the day so they can see the garden and the views. Hopefully we'll be able to do that on Sunday, and then on Monday they'll make an offer.
Fingers crossed, please, everyone!
In other news, I had a fantastic weekend with my 3 best friends from school, one of whom is getting married soon, and this was our special weekend together. We had booked a cottage in the Cotswolds which was lovely, and in a beautiful tiny village. On Saturday we did a perfume making course, which was fascinating, and we got to make our own perfume - and now we've done this level of course, we can book our own lab days with access to more scents etc and more time to really explore lots of combinations.
I think I like the perfume I made though. I called it Cadence.
It was a fab weekend, and she really loved it as well, which was great.
Lastly, one of my school friends and I have decided we have 15 weeks before the wedding - that's enough time to lose at least a stone. I have a dress I want to get into for the wedding otherwise I have to go and buy a new one, in a bigger size which is not on.
So - 14lbs in 15 weeks. It'll be tough as I'm going to be eating out most weekends between now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment